Submit a Paper
All papers (maximum 8 pages) must be submitted online in MS Word or LaTeX2e format before 28 February 22 March 2014 31 March 2014. Also, an Acrobat PDF version of the final submission should be provided. All accepted papers will be included in the symposium proceedings. The proceedings will be distributed to all participants at the Symposium. After the workshop, selected outstanding papers will be published in special issues of peer-reviewed journals (not finalized). Also, you are welcome to organize special sessions, with 4-5 papers in each session, dedicated to a topic of your interest. Please email your proposal to APARM2014@aparmnet.org and it will be forwarded to the program chairs. An accepted paper will be included in the proceedings only if at least one of the authors registers by April 30, 2014.
Instructions for Authors
Submission should be made before 28 February 22 March 2014 31 March 2014 using the online submission system. Each manuscript has a maximum length of 8 pages. You should use either Microsoft Word or LaTeX to prepare your document. An Acrobat PDF version of the final submission should also be provided.
Please follow the following steps:
- Download one of the following style files:
Download Microsoft Word Format, or
Download LaTeX style files
- Prepare your manuscript by following the instructions written in the format files.
- Upload your document (PDF file) to the Easy Chair Conference system.
|APARM 2014 EasyChair page|
Please note: before you can upload your paper, you will need to create an EasyChair account, which you can do on the APARM 2014 EasyChair page.
- On this page click "Sign up for an account" and follow the instructions.
- You will be sent an email requesting your contact information, and to confirm your account.
- After this you will be able to log in: click "New Submission" to submit your paper.
- If you have forgotten your EasyChair password, visit the EasyChair password recovery page.
After creating your account you may modify your personal information and submit a paper at any time (up to the deadline of 30 April). Authors will be notified of paper acceptance by 31 March 18 April 2014.
- If you do not plan to submit a full paper for the APARM proceedings, submitting an abstract for presentation only is welcome. These abstracts will not be included in the proceedings of APARM. To ensure the inclusion of an abstract in the Scientific Programme of the conference the registration fee for at least one author must be received by the deadline. Please use the online submission system (easychair) to submit your abstract.
Special issues are planned to some journals.
Please refer to its own call for papers from "Special Issues" page.