Journal of the JIMA
Call for Papers
Special Issue on
“Reliability and Maintenance –Techniques and Applications–”
The Journal of the Japan Industrial Management Association:
The Journal of the JIMA is an official publication of the Japan Industrial Management Association (JIMA), which has a history of more than 60 years.
At this time, we are calling for the submission of papers which focus on the subject of “Reliability and Maintenance –Techniques and Applications–”. We look forward to the submission of many valuable papers describing the results of theoretical and experimental research related to the following topics:
- Topics -
|Accelerated Life Testing||Bayesian Reliability|
|Communication Systems||Computer Systems Reliability|
|Cyber Security||Dependability Modeling|
|Design for Six Sigma||Estimation and Statistical Tests|
|Fault-tolerant Computing||Human Reliability|
|Internet Reliability Engineering||Maintenance Modeling|
|Maintenance Optimization||Network Reliability and Optimization|
|Reliability Physics||Safety and Risk Assessment|
|Security Issues||Service and Reliability|
|Software Reliability and Testing||Survival Analysis|
|Systems Reliability||Warranty Analysis Manufacturing|
Authors should submit the following materials:
- Theme: Reliability and Maintenance –Techniques and Applications–
- Qualification for submission: Non-members as well as members of JIMA can submit their paper (A discount publication fee is available for members of JIMA).
- Language: English
- Submission deadline: March 31th, 2015
- Notification: October, 2015
- The special issue will be published in January 2016
- Authors should submit the following materials:
- Submission form
- PDF file of the article excluding author’s name and affiliation (for blind-review use)
- PDF file of the article including author’s name and affiliation (for editorial use)
- Copyrights transfer and page charge agreement form
8. Submission: Please submit the forms and manuscripts in PDF format by e-mail to the following address.
Mr. Kenjiro Muro
Center for Academic Publications Japan
E-mail: sub-jima [at] capj.or.jp
9. Before submission, please see carefully the following website which provides the information about the submission procedure, publication fee and so on.
The style files for the LaTeX and MS-Word template are available on the following website.
Hisashi YAMAMOTO (Tokyo Metropolitan University)
Koji SHINGYOCHI (Jumonji University)
Tomoaki AKIBA (Chiba Institute of Technology)